“At Reliabuild Group we pride ourselves on being willing and able to provide a ‘one stop’ solution for all your commercial project requirements”
COMMERCIAL MAINTENANCE & REFURBISHMENT
Reliabuild Group are a dedicated, passionate and innovative team who can offer a full building repair and maintenance service regardless of the type, or size of the project.
We understand that all Property Management Professionals need to provide fast turnaround times for repairs, with a focus on customer service and repair cost.
Our innovative internet based Project Management software will give all (or selected) stakeholders direct, online access to all aspects of every building repair project, including:
- Scopes of work
- Job/ﬁle notes
- Start and completion dates for repairs
- Progress updates
We have the business model that will deliver positive results in the following key areas:
Competitive Repair Cost
Quality of Repair
Reliabuild Group offers a fully transparent, interactive approach whereby all repair projects are closely managed by our organisation. By utilising our own in house Tradespeople and/or our vast network of Specialist Sub-contractors, we carry out projects of any size, from changing batteries in smoke detectors, through to the complete refurbishment of a unit complex.
Timely and cost effective repairs are always a high priority with any project, and we understand that the key to achieving these goals is pro-active customer service. Our Project Management program is designed to give all stakeholders the best value for money repair experience possible. By reducing the number of organisations/companies involved in the repair process we can keep repair time frames and repair costs to a minimum.
With over 20 years experience in the insurance industry we have a broad experience base that allows us to work autonomously or as part of the greater team to ensure that all stakeholders receive the fast, efficient service that is the cornerstone of our business.
Backed up by over 40 years in the building industry we provide a high quality building service that covers all aspects of the industry, including carpentry, plastering, painting, wall & floor tiling, fencing, welding, plumbing, electrical etc.
WHAT WE DO
- We carry out all domestic and commercial repairs, regardless of the project size or type. We offer a full building repair service including but not limited to; reglazing broken windows, kitchen upgrades, bathroom upgrades, roof replacements, rebuilding entire houses, shop partitions, suspended ceilings, office fit outs etc.
Internal or external reports including scopes and photos
- We can provide a detailed, written causation report on any building damage, complete with on-site discussions, causes of any resultant damage, details about any maintenance issues and a detailed scope of works.
Detailed roof reports
- Along with reports and scopes for internal damages caused by rainwater entry through roofs (for example), we can provide details about the reasons why the water entry has occurred. Within our report we can supply details of the roof including whether or not there is any storm damage, maintenance issues, and general condition, all accompanied by captioned photographs.
- We can provide detailed reports on leaking showers, we will carry out pressure testing, simulated shower tests and flood tests. Utilising moisture meters and flexible cameras where required.
Site supervision of repairs
- A key component of any repair is the ability to provide on-site project management and supervision during the repair process. This ensures our stringent quality expectations and repair timeframes are met on every project.
- We can develop a site specific preventative maintenance program for every property (or group of properties), aimed at reducing costly repair bills.
- We can offer a full emergency repair service for every eventuality.
The Reliabuild Repair Program offers several significant benefits:
- You will have a single point of contact for every job or query
- The Supervisor who attends the site initially will project manage the job to completion
- Reducing the number of stakeholders involved in the repair process increases efficiency levels resulting in a better repair experience for the Property Management Professionals, Property Owner and/or Tenant
- By utilising our database you will have full online access to every project
- Allows you to have a ‘hands on’ approach to the building process if required
- Promotes open and honest communication
- Using your personal log-in details you can access our on-line database and lodge a new job at any time
- All access and repair arrangements will be taken care of for you
- If required you will have a single point of contact for every project
- A single reporting and auditing format
- By working with a single strategic partner you are guaranteed value for money on every project
- Large work volumes results in greater buying power allowing us to generate substantial cost savings on materials and goods
- Reliabuild will negotiate the best possible price for building materials (timber, plasterboard, tiles, floor coverings, roofing, garage doors etc.), with our ‘Supplier Network’ and the cost savings will be passed on, resulting in reduced cost of repairs
- Our network will include suppliers of contents items as well, including white goods, carpet, window furnishings etc
- Our greater buying power will allow us to demand improved delivery times for materials and goods resulting in reduced repair life