“Reliabuild Group fully understands the emotive nature of the insurance industry. The stress and anxiety caused when a clients home is damaged can be overwhelming, it is our customer first philosophy that ensures a smooth, trouble free insurance experience on every claim”
Reliabuild Group are a dedicated, passionate and innovative team who understand that one of the greatest challenges facing all insurers is the seemingly unachievable balance of the big four:
Our team will deliver positive results in all areas.
Competitive Repair Cost
Quality of Repair
By partnering with Reliabuild Group, Insurers can be confident they will receive the very best service and repair quality at a very competitive price. Whilst at the same time their valued clients will receive the best possible claims experience.
Growth and reinsurance are always a high priority with any Insurance Company, and the keys to achieving these goals is customer service and customer satisfaction. A lot of households now have working parents who are always very busy, with work and family commitments at the forefront of their minds. With all of the pressures already placed on homeowners they do not expect to be further burdened with insurance repairs – something that should be a simple process.
Reliabuild will deliver the best value for money claim process possible. Reliabuild offers a full range of services from Site Assessments and Reports, through to a complete rebuild following a fire. By reducing the number of stakeholders involved in the repair process we can reduce repair time frames and repair costs significantly.
“A mutually beneficial approach to company growth through improved service levels and improved customer satisfaction”
WHAT WE OFFER
- We carry out all domestic and commercial repairs, regardless of the project size or type. We offer a full building repair service including but not limited to; reglazing broken windows, kitchen upgrades, bathroom upgrades, roof replacements, rebuilding entire houses, shop partitions, suspended ceilings, office fit outs etc.
Internal or external reports including scopes and photos
- We can provide a detailed, written causation report on any building damage, complete with on-site discussions, causes of any resultant damage, details about any maintenance issues and a detailed scope of works.
Detailed roof reports
- Along with reports and scopes for internal damages caused by rainwater entry through roofs (for example), we can provide details about the reasons why the water entry has occurred. Within our report we can supply details of the roof including whether or not there is any storm damage, maintenance issues, and general condition, all accompanied by captioned photographs.
- We can provide detailed reports on leaking showers, we will carry out pressure testing, simulated shower tests and flood tests. Utilising moisture meters and flexible cameras where required.
Site supervision of repairs
- A key component of any repair is the ability to provide on-site project management and supervision during the repair process. This ensures our stringent quality expectations and repair timeframes are met on every project.
- We can develop a site specific preventative maintenance program for every property (or group of properties), aimed at reducing costly repair bills.
- We can offer a full emergency repair service for every eventuality.
The Reliabuild Repair Program offers several significant benefits:
- You will have a single point of contact for every job or query
- The Supervisor who attends the site initially will project manage the job to completion
- Reducing the number of stakeholders involved in the repair process increases efficiency levels resulting in a better repair experience for the Property Management Professionals, Property Owner and/or Tenant
- By utilising our database you will have full online access to every project
- Allows you to have a ‘hands on’ approach to the building process if required
- Promotes open and honest communication
- Using your personal log-in details you can access our on-line database and lodge a new job at any time
- All access and repair arrangements will be taken care of for you
- If required you will have a single point of contact for every project
- A single reporting and auditing format
- By working with a single strategic partner you are guaranteed value for money on every project
- Large work volumes results in greater buying power allowing us to generate substantial cost savings on materials and goods
- Reliabuild will negotiate the best possible price for building materials (timber, plasterboard, tiles, floor coverings, roofing, garage doors etc.), with our ‘Supplier Network’ and the cost savings will be passed on, resulting in reduced cost of repairs
- Our network will include suppliers of contents items as well, including white goods, carpet, window furnishings etc
- Our greater buying power will allow us to demand improved delivery times for materials and goods resulting in reduced repair life